Follow these five steps to list your sustainability organization and initiatives:
STEP 1: Ensure that your organization is based in Manitoba
STEP 2: Verify that your initiative meets our listing criteria
- Sustainability provider must be based in Manitoba (refer to Step 1).
- The organization's programs and services must attempt to integrate all three pillars of sustainability (economy, natural environment and social well-being). These linkages should be described in your profile.
- The program or service must provide an opportunity for public engagement and learning for sustainability.
- The program or service should help Manitobans acquire knowledge, skills, training, values and resources that contribute to a sustainable future.
NOTE: The MSID Directory is not intended to serve the interests of businesses that are selling green products or services relating to the Green Buildings Construction Industry. For these kinds of product listings, please visit the Manitoba Green Building Products Directory at greenbuildingproductsmb.ca.
STEP 3: Review and agree to our Listing Agreement Terms and Conditions
Organizations that make false or misleading claims about their organization's ability to satisfy the Directory’s criteria will be delisted – although this is subject to an appeal process. Listings that are obviously false, misleading, in poor taste or offensive will be removed immediately from the Directory.
Please click here for a complete copy of the Listing Agreement Terms and Conditions that you must acknowledge.
An annual registration fee of $50.00 + GST is required to maintain the Directory’s presence and functionality. For more information on fee details and the payment process, please click here.
STEP 5: List your organization and initiatives
- A maximum 200-word description of your organization and program/services.
- Images for upload (available in jpeg format).
- Videos for upload (available in Flash - FLV format).
- Contact information (name, phone number, website, address, email).
- The geographical region of your organization and action projects.
- Relevant sustainability themes that link to your programs and services.
- Relevant curriculum connections that link to your program or service.
If you experience any difficulty during the registration process and would like to contact us for support or assistance, please click here.